The new school’s official name is „Mehran Public School“ and it is now the third school „Nehemia Trust Pakistan“ has opened.

75% of the expenses of purchasing and furnishing the building were covered by the BMZ (German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation) upon an application by the nehemia team Fürth. The other 25% were covered by supporters of the nehemia team. A big THANK YOU for that! Equipment, school materials, books, shoes and school uniforms for 100 children have been purchased for the school so far. 41 children have been attending classes since the opening in early October. More have been registered and will start school soon. The goal is to enable up to 300 boys and girls from mostly poor families to get a primary education. Many of them hadn’t had a chance to visit a school at all.